Friday, May 25, 2007

Catching up

It's been a crazy month! There's been three trips, one skit performance, two weddings, two showers, three sets of invitations to make and send out, one bachelorette party, four birthdays, mother's day, and a bon voyage party. Whew! Here are some pics to highlight all this fun!

John's cousin Christina married Rocky (Whitey's little bro) May 10th.



We went with Susie and Brent to our ward's annual St. George trip and visited the St. George temple.



My Aunt Barbara took a job in Las Vegas so we threw her a going away party!



A shower for my soon to be sister-in-law, Chelsea!



Suzanna's bachelorette "party". More like just going out to dinner.



My brother-in-law Mark Thornton's 24th birthday party. He got some good stuff! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARK!



Suzanna's wedding reception (last night). Isn't she a beautiful bride? More on this later.

2 comments:

  1. SO FUN!!! Oh and I am stealing the Chelseas shower picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad that I missed Suzanna's wedding. She is a beautiful bride! I'm always happy to get the SLC update from your blog--keeps me in the loop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!