Monday, October 22, 2007

Sara Bareilles concert


After a particularly grueling day at work on Friday (we're talking stuffing 2, 500 invitations with 4 pieces, address labeling and stamping all to go out in that night's mail...) Johnny and I made a sweet escape to the Sara Bareilles concert!!!! It was so much fun! The venue was the old Avalon theatre- it was small and personal and after her set, she came down into the crowd and we got to talk to her. I took some pictures with John's new (well, a slightly cracked-screen cast off from his boss) iPhone, but they didn't turn out super great. I highly recommend her album- she is a really refreshing songwriter and has such a beautiful, unique voice!! She played a great set- including Love Song, Vegas and my *favorite* Gravity!

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of her, but I'll have to check her out! And thanks for your sweet comment...I certainly don't feel foxy ever, so I'm glad someone thinks so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes, Barb, you are a Trivial Tuesday rockstar. I left you a little comment on that post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds lovely... I will download some of her music asap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!