Monday, October 15, 2007

Playing "Ratatouille" with Sam

This is Sam. He's my nephew. He loves the movie Ratatouille. The other day, Sam and I decided to make some dinner. We donned matching blue aprons and made delicious, gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches. As we were cooking, I told Sam he was a good cook and that another word for "cook" is "chef". Sam said, "I know, like on Ratatouille." (Duh, Barb).



Afterward, I snapped a few pictures of Sam in his apron while he was drawing me a picture (notice the pencil behind his ear, too.) I was going to get a cute shot of the two of us in our matching aprons, but right after this picture was taken, Sam threw up on his plate. Apparently he really meant it when he said he couldn't eat his sandwich. He was trying to take a bite (because I bribed him with some Disney.com Ratatouille games if he did) and he promptly threw up. Sorry little guy.



After we got him cleaned up, he apparently felt much better and said, "Can I play Ratatouille now?" So we played a little Ratatouille on the computer.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!