Thursday, October 25, 2007

Halloween!

Johnny and I have settled on what to be for Halloween. I will post some pictures when we actually get dressed up! What are you going to be? Alternate question if you don't want to spoil the surprise- What was your favorite costume?

One of my favorites was when Catherine and I went as ballerinas. My mom found two purple leotards and added ruffles and sequins to them, then made purple sparkly crowns for us to wear. My favorite part though, is that it was freezing outside, so underneath our beautiful leotards and tutus, we had to wear leggings and long sleeved turtlenecks, plus our coats on top. We probably didn't look anything like ballerinas to anyone else, but I sure felt like one! (I wish I could scan in the picture for you- we both have these HUGE smiles on our faces because we thought we were so beautiful!)

Here's some other recent Halloween pictures for you to enjoy!

Family picture: Cousin Andrew, Steve, Kerry, cousin Christine, me, John, cousin Jordan, his wife, Erin, Richard, Catherine



Catherine with Sam (as Robin, his parents were Batman and Batgirl)



Ed, the rodeo clown



Cath with all her girlfriends



Me with Julianne Gardner's boyfriend (brain cramp, what's his name?) The naughty secretary and the professor



Cath with Emma (a dalmatian) and Kate (a USC cheerleader)



Annie as a foxy policewoman!



My favorite: the Anchormen! Eric, Zach, Jeff and Scott totally embodied their '70's newscaster roles (maybe a little too well?) They even serenaded us with the beautiful harmonies of "Afternoon Delight." One of the funniest things I have ever seen!

6 comments:

  1. Barb, my favorite costume was when I went to a party as gum under a shoe. I dressed all in pink and put a shoe on my head. Get it? No one else did- and when I told them, I got no laughs. I thought it was funny though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics Barb, so fun....I wasn't really into Halloween but now that I have a kid it kind of forces me to like it:) We have a Halloween party tomorrow actually and still don't know what we are going to be.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M SO GLAD Y'ALL DRESS UP.
    I'm going to be June Cleaver.
    the moosh is Supergirl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi- I have a blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I forgot about my days on COPS! I couldn't fit into a costume this year, oh well! I miss all the good old Halloween fun with all our friends. Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:43 AM

    I love the anchor man picture...scotty looks awsome. Thanks for the memories! Hope all is well!
    -Courtney and Scott

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!