Friday, February 03, 2012

George 3 months (December 5th)

(I'm a touch behind on blogging, bear with me as I catch up!)


George's 3 month photo (it was more like 3.5 months)


George, you are so much fun. This month you...

-gave us lots of smiles and laughs.
-came down with a croup-y cold but by using my newfound knowledge about essential oils, we were able to help you recover quickly and comfortably.
-survived Christmas. It was hard on you to be off your schedule and you were sick, so a lot of the holiday was spent nursing you or rocking you away from all the action. That's okay, though, because you are my little buddy.
-take between 3 and 4 naps a day, the best one in the morning. You will sleep for several hours in the afternoon if I a) hold you b) sleep with you in my bed c) nurse or rock you back to sleep
-started to be disturbed and awoken by loud noises (like Charlie in the other room or the squeaky hardwood floor) so I bought a second sound machine to help you stay asleep.



Look at that happy boy! Love him.
Continues to make us sick with worry that he isn't getting enough to eat...

He likes to sleep on his side and sometimes his tummy

I love how beautiful his eyes are- I think they look like marbles because they are so round!


Little bundle snuggling with Dad

We don't let winter weather get us down!

My boys in their first pair of matching jammies! I think they look so different in this picture.

3 comments:

  1. That picture of John and George is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I love his round eyes. It's great to see these brothers next to each other. That last picture is darling and I also love how different they look! Cuteness! Also, that sleeping pic is the sweetest thing. Miss those boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo of George with John is so lovable! Those cheeks are so kissable. Looking forward to seeing you soon - can't wait to see George and see his little personality. I can't believe how old Charlie looks next to George. He is growing up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!