Monday, February 27, 2012

Featured on the news!

Last Wednesday, I got a phone call from my Hypnobabies coach, Marinda Lloyd, asking me to participate in a television interview featuring her business, The Doula House. The only catch was they were going to be at my house in less than an hour! Yikes! Marinda is a wonderful teacher and friend, not to mention that she showed up in the middle of the night on a moment's notice to assist in George's birth. So of course, I was happy to help her out.

Barb Smith from ABC4 interviewed me about my experience using Hypnobabies hypnosis for childbirth and I had a lot of fun sharing my story.

Here's a link to the article and video.
Hypnosis helps women deliver babies without pain


A special thanks to Grandma Sue who dropped everything at a moment's notice to come help me with the kids so I could be interviewed. :)

*cross posted on my other blog 3 Mamas Wellness.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Barb! I still can't believe how smoothly your home birth went.

    p.s. I love the anchorwoman's little flub at the beginning! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!