Thursday, March 25, 2010

Charlie is 1!

I can't believe I've already had one whole year of being this little guy's mom. I am so lucky.

John and I turn to each other EVERY DAY and say how blessed we are to have Charlie in our lives, how wonderful he is, and how much we love him. I'm so grateful to have a co-parent because I have another person who gets it- who understands how completely I am enamored with this child. That guy- we love him!



(He looks SO much like my dad in this picture!)





Happy Birthday, baby Charlie! We love you!

10 comments:

  1. His lips in that first picture are just scrumptious! Happy Birthday Charlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday Baby Charlie! I hope you have a fantastic day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a special day. Happy Birthday to the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!! Happy birthday CHARLIE!!!! It's an amazing gift to be able to be a mother!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope Charlie has a wonderful birthday. With lots of love, Marty and Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a cutie! I can't believe he is already one! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Charlie Boy! This year is going to be a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! We are there in a month and half!!! CRAZY!! He is too cute and ONE year old!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Charlie, you totally thrived your first year of life! You two are such good parents you can tell Charlie could not be a happier more well adjusted baby.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!