Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Busy, busy

I've been pretty busy the last month with

-visitors (Richard! Grandpa! Cat! Rachel and Harvey!)
-school (10 hours is practically full-time!)
-baby showers (for Amy! and Cat!)
-photo shoots (Baby Harvey!)
-playing with Sam & Lily (Charlie is in love)

so I haven't been posting to the little blog very much.

I owe you lots of updates on Charlie and all those fun things.

In the meantime, here's a few photos of our fun visitors!







Look for some more updates soon!

3 comments:

  1. Small world - Rachel is our Virginia ward and Harvey is so handsome. Have fun with your sister and daddio. Visitors are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Sister time is the best. Rub Cat's belly for me!! I can't wait to see her little girl! You are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The day after we were together I was like: Oh my gosh, I didn't even offer to pay Barb for lunch! I must have been so enthralled with seeing Cat! Anyway, when I'm back in town, I'll take you and Charlie to lunch. Also, I'm excited for our yearly tea party.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!