Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tag with a Twist

I saw this idea on Holly (and Paul and Leo)'s blog and I thought it was such a fun idea! I don't know if I'm one of the first commenters over there, but I thought I'd do it anyway.

Here's the deal: the first five people to respond to this post will get something handmade by yours truly. And I reserve the right to choose what it is when I see who comments! The only catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same giveaway to 5 of your own lucky blog readers. (And it'd be fun if you posted a picture of what you got, too!)

Here's some examples of things I have made this year that could be yours!

Photos:



Tutus:



Cupcakes:




Comment away!!

5 comments:

  1. okay this looks fun but it will take a few days for me to post this...thanks!! i love cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:16 AM

    Ohhh! I want a tutu, in grown up size. :) I would also care a great deal for some of those pretty cupcakes, chocolate please. And, a nice hand-made card featuring one of your photos would be very nice. Thank you. Unreasonable? He he.

    Wait...do I have to do it too? I live in the middle east man, I dunno if that's going to work. Shipping gets pricey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm game if you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Catherine's comments! (as if she forgets how far away she is...) But, Cath, send us some gorgeous jewelry; even a tiny ring!

    Anyway, yes Barb I will play. I just have to think of what my "responders" will want that I can actually make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And Courtney is the fifth!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!