Thursday, February 19, 2009

C Barb Geek Out

Guess who I met today? The one and only Courtney, of C Jane Enjoy It. She and her sister, Lucy, joined their dad, aka Representative Stephen Clark, at the House of Representatives today. He said the prayer. They said the Pledge. (Yes, we say the Pledge of Allegiance every day up here. It's kind of like Kindergarten. But of all the possible places to regularly say the Pledge, the State Capitol makes the most sense, wouldn't you say?) Anyway, I got to meet the Councilwoman and The Chief, too, both regulars on C Jane. The Chief sure is a cutie- he clapped along with the applause on the House floor and waved hello to me and the Tribune photographer next to me (who took this picture, thanks, Scott!) I tried to play it cool, but I revealed myself as an utter fan. Courtney was beyond gracious and lovely and supremely down to earth, just as she seems on her blog.

1 comment:

  1. you're on for a trade! email me your address and I'll send you mine...janedurham@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!