Friday, February 27, 2009

Etsy favorites: Nursery art edition

What did I do before Etsy existed? I love browsing for ideas and inspiration and I love buying affordable (for the most part), unique, handmade items from small business sellers. I'm having a blast dreaming about decorating the nursery. I'm loving the idea of investing in pieces that can grow with the Cub or become a permanent part of the nursery and adapt for each baby. Here are some of the little beauties I've found recently.

Linda Solovic

Fall Down Tree

Le Papier Designs

Art and Philanthropy


Penny People


Persimmon and Pink


Winborg Design


Modern Pop Designs

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo I love every one of these. Very cute. I love the colors and the design. Your little one is going to grow up having very good taste being surrounded with such art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable are those?? I have a silhouette print of Olivia & Carson from Le Papier Designs and I love it!! I saw the I am a Child of God one just recently and I think it is so darling. Good finds!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!