Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's a small world and isn't it great?

I had a great conversation today with Representative Stephen Clark, who is one of the legislators I work for. He also happens to be the father of two famous bloggers, NieNie and C Jane. I asked how Stephanie's recovery is going and he admitted it was difficult, but his attitude was positive and gracious. He expressed how wonderful the outpouring of support has been from their loved ones and from the blogging community. It really has been amazing and I am so inspired by this community. With all of the horrible things the internet can be used for, the love and monetary donations that have poured in for the Nielsens really serve as a great reminder of the great tool for goodness it can be, too. I'm glad I had the chance to share that moment with Representative Clark!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!