Saturday, November 15, 2008

Proposition 8

My pal and fab blogger, Casey, has a great post up over at Moosh in Indy about California's Proposition 8. I encourage you all to check it out! I left a comment about how I feel about the brouhaha surrounding the passage of Prop 8:

I think there are a lot of strong feelings on both sides of this issue, but respect and love for family are at the heart of both sides as well. I would posit the question, do protests and threats and sweeping generalizations about any group of people accurately represent the values of respect and love?? I think not!

2 comments:

  1. Barb!! Hi! I was just looking at your blog, you probably don't remember me, but my maiden name is Julie Snyder..congrats on the baby boy! My husband and I just had one 3 weeks ago and they are the BEST!! You will love being a mom and you will be an awesome one :) We have a blog, but it's private email me your email address and I'll add you to our list! Congrats again, he'll be here before you know it! YAY! Oh my email is juliebechthold@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb,
    Thanks for posting that, it is a great point of view.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!