Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Kate's New Job




My wonderful and talented sister-in-law, Kate, just got a new job as the Esthetician for Splendor Beauty Emporium in Park City. She is a wonderful resource for skin care, makeup and waxing, a few things that any girl could treat herself to! Here's a message from Kate:

I believe that beauty begins with clear, healthy skin and is complemented by flattering makeup. When you feel good about yourself your energy and confidence will enhance every aspect of your life. I love helping women to look and feel their best!





Splendor Beauty Emporium @ Redstone
1635 W. Redstone Center Drive
Park City, UT 84098
435-575-1800

3 comments:

  1. OH I LOVE KATE! Please tell her hello from me! And I can speak from experience, when I say that she really is an AMAZING esthetician.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate is so beautiful. I almost didn't recognize her though. It's been so long since I've seen her. Tell her hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only is she beautiful herself...but she is good at what she does! Good luck at the new job Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!