Friday, November 07, 2008

Little Cub, What Are You?

John and I were able to schedule our ultrasound for yesterday morning. We were determined to keep the gender a secret until later that evening, when we had a "Gender Announcement Party" with our family and a few friends. It was hard to not slip throughout the day!

It our pleasure to announce that the ultrasound went well, the baby looks healthy (and very active!), and that we are expecting a BOY!





Knowing the gender makes my baby seem so much more real to me, instead of just some baby that happens to be growing in my womb. It was so fun to see his little arms and legs, check out his cute profile and chubby cheeks, and see him kick and stretch his legs and move his arms. He's a mover and a shaker!




photo source

11 comments:

  1. What a good birthday present! Happy birthday to you too, and I just totally opened all of my presents tonight too. Woops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Now's the fun part when you can start to buy clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You were right...Mother know best! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how wonderful! Congratulations. A little man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and Happy Birthday! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for boys!!! If you need anymore "boy lessons, you just come on down and hang with mine anytime.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Little boys are really so much fun! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:17 PM

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! How fun! Hooray for little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Congrats Congrats!! I love little boys. I think they look like little old men :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wondered when you would post it! Happy Birthday and congrats on the baby boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I love boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!