Sunday, August 31, 2008

NieNie Day auction results!

Thanks for your generosity! NieNie Day was a huge success all over the internet! I kept getting outbid, which I thrilled me! I can't wait to see how much was raised! I appreciate Catherine donating jewelry and cards- check her blog in the next few weeks for details about her upcoming jewelry sale!

If you are one of the winners, here's what to do next
1) Make your donation to the Nielsen's PayPal account
2) Email me a copy of your PayPal receipt (barbaralynnthornton at gmail dot com) along with your address

Here are the winners:
-Laura won the silver and ceramic necklace for $25.00
-Tan and the Girls won the shell button necklace (although I don't have an email address for you- contact me!) for $30.00
-Lisa won the cards (again, no email address!) for $20.00
-Lacey won the quartz and crystal necklace for $20.00
-Barbara won the turquoise and silver necklace for $15.00
-Lisa won the freshwater pearl bracelet for $30.00

All together, we raised $140.00 for Nie!!! What a wonderful community of support and love! I am so touched!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!