Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Week!

This is the birthday week for a lot of my friends and family!!


My dear friend and sister-in-law, Chelsea, had her birthday on the 7th. Chelsea is stylish and creative- she has a great eye for fashion and design! She has also been a very sweet addition to the family- she is patient, genuine, thoughtful and fun! We have already spent some special moments together as sisters and I look forward to sharing many, many more with her!






My friend, Caroline, one of the best mothers and friends I know, celebrated her bday yesterday. She is truly one of my dearest friends. For years I was her children's nanny and I hope one day to be half the mother she is. She has been there for me through all my peaks and valleys of life- she nurtured my spirit when it was weak and was always my biggest fan!



My cousin, Christine, has her birthday tomorrow! She always has time for me and is a wonderful listener. Her compassion and loyalty have meant so much to me. She always includes me, supports me and makes me feel important. Even though I'm older by a year, I often find Christine is full of wisdom and grace that makes her feel like my OLDER cousin!




And my other dear sister-in-law, friend, confidant and example, Kerry, celebrates her birthday on Saturday! She is a great mom to the two biggest joys of my life, Sam and Lily, and a great companion to my big brother. She is so talented and hardworking and I really admire all she has accomplished!





What a wonderful week of birthdays! I am so lucky to have all these wonderful women in my life!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, barb! what a birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Caroline. She is so funny I went on a business trip with my brother once who is business partners with her husband. She made me laugh so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about my birthday? Just kiddin.... Mine isn't for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz- You're a fall baby, like me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Barb!! i had not put the connection together that you and Chelsea were sister-in-laws!! She is such a sweet girl and I lived with her (love roomies!) Hope you are well!! It was good to see you over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!