Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bambino #3

Today I am sure I can feel the baby moving around gently. I can picture little punches and kicks from someone that's only 3 inches long.

I think I'm about 13 weeks but based on the early ultrasound I had last week, I could be as many as 14. I still feel sick (and the last few weeks I've been actually throwing up), but improving each day. Today was my best day yet so far. I hope I continue to improve and I'm grateful every moment that I don't have hyperemesis gravidarum like so many of my friends do. 

Charlie, my mom, and John's mom all think I'm having a girl. I am convinced I'm having a boy! But I will be thrilled either way. I'm feeling less anxious and more excited all the time- more slowly than with the other two, I'll admit. I feel like that has to do with the overwhelm of my current two kids and the surprise nature of this pregnancy much more with the thought of this actual baby. 

I'm grateful that I can get pregnant and I have healthy pregnancies. I'm using a midwife and birth center this time around and I know that's a choice many women can't make for medical reasons, so I feel lucky. 

We've started to tell more people and their excitement fuels mine, as well. That's been fun!

It's so amazing that Kate, Chelsea, Meg and I are all having babies one right after another this spring and summer. What fun (and chaos) that will be! 

As usual, life is CRAZY but oh, so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!