Sunday, December 01, 2013

July 2013

Some of our July adventures...

Visited the cabin for Sunday dinner...



 Played a lot of Play-Doh...


Saw Nathan Pacheco perform with the Tabernacle Choir- it was a fantastic show and a great break from packing and moving for me, John, Aunt Barb, and my Mom. Thanks to Sue for getting the tickets!



Cool Duplo creations...

Inspired outfit choices- new winter boots that I bought at a yard sale with boxer briefs...


John and I went on a date to Crown Burgers and a movie and John's "large" shake was actually gigantic. More like a 2 liter.


 We harvested the plums from our tree and made jam.




Charlie jumped off of five stairs at Grandma Sue's house and hurt his foot. He limped on it for several days but didn't complain and wasn't slowed down at all by it. I finally took him in and the doctor said he was fine. He limped for about three weeks (with another visit and x-ray, we figured out he had no broken bones).



A rare nap for Charlie- even more rare that it wasn't in the car! I came home from church to all three of my boys asleep, two of them on the couch. :)


Just George being cute. I think this is the same day as Charlie's couch nap and we were hiding out in Charlie's room trying to be quiet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!