Sunday, September 01, 2013

Snowy days- Jan. 2013

I don't love the snow and cold, and playing outside with the kids in it is exhausting. But I sometimes rise to the occasion. ;) This year, Charlie would play outside in the snow for a while on his own, which worked well, because George didn't quite do as well in the snow (specifically in his snow gear. He could hardly walk!)











But this one day, we all bundled up and went out there all together. It was a doozy of a storm and there were snowdrifts several feet high in places. John would get up early to drive to Provo and usually come home late, so many days (pretty much every day) my dad would come down and shovel my driveway and walks for me. And the other days, our neighbor Justin would do it. Chivalry is not dead!






Proof that I was there, too. 






This cute snow angel would get stuck in the snowdrifts and need to be rescued.




















Another day, we went up to my parents' house and played in their massive snow-drifted yard. Look at those paths that Charlie made! So fun .



A panoramic photo of the back yard


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!