Monday, August 19, 2013

The Holidays 2012- part 2

We spent Christmas Eve with my family (few pictures) and Christmas morning at home. I think those pics are probably on my camera, maybe I'll upload them one day... Christmas Day in the afternoon, we gathered with the Thorntons. Uncle Sam is a great photographer and also doesn't have kids yet, so he took a lot of fun photos. These are all his (I think there's one iPhone pic in there, too). 

The traditional Christmas hat photo


Charlie fell asleep and we didn't want to wake him up- so he's missing from a lot of these pictures. It was actually a blessing, though, because he gets overwhelmed on Christmas. 

This is a very unflattering picture, but it makes me laugh. I should learn my lesson and not do "silly" poses, sheesh!

George was very interested in Emma's new bike

We had to pull out one of Grandma's bikes so they wouldn't fight

The pretty tree and the main Christmas gift that year- the new Busath portrait


Eating our Christmas feast- love those red goblets!

1 comment:

  1. That day was so crazy and tons of work, but I find myself wanting to do it all over again. What a wonderful family we have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!