Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fall 2012


Still trying to catch up! I love having the record of my family but sometimes I lose the passion for keeping up with it. So while I've caught the blogging bug again, I'm going to blitz through some of these events I missed.
I love Fall in Utah!


Taking a breather at our little sports class

Charlie running (away from me) at my parents' house- I love that late afternoon light in the fall. (Sun flares added with the Bokehful app). 

Bunnies at Wheeler farm

Brothers at the farm



Pals- Andrew and Charlie

Uncle John playing with James during General Conference watching at the grandparents' house

We busted out the Rokenbok to entertain Charlie during Conference at our house



Examining plants and bugs at Red Butte Garden- we went there for a field trip with Charlie's class

Some classmates


My beautiful boy on the trail at Red Butte


Charlie's wonderful teachers, Miss Tammy (L) and Miss Becky (Right) and all his class buddies

Lily let me do her hair once I told her I'd try to make it look like someone from the Hunger Games

Side view

Sam's comfy spot for reading outside

Another day with Sam and Lily, this time at Sugarhouse Park for a picnic (wahhh, I miss the sun!)

Lily and George

I spy three kids at the park

Mr. George

Scruffy daddy and George blowing bubbles

We love our backyard so much!



Two big boys crammed into a tiny sandbox!





Charlie showing off his "atta boy" cheering, hands clasped and shaken over each shoulder. It was so funny!

Miss Lizzy D in some stylish dress up wear at Grandma and Grandpa's. I love that "cheese" smile!

Wheeler farm again, this time on Halloween with a bigger group.
Loved snapping a picture of baby Mark and Grandpa Mark. 

Daddy and Charlie at Wheeler farm

I inadvertently dress my kids to match me all the time. Also, I love it when this getting-too-big-for-snuggles boy will cuddle up with me and watch a show. 

Charlie and Elizabeth at Target.
They loved splashing in the puddles and  running around the big ball sculptures (? barricades?) We thought we'd love shopping around in Target but it was so awful with 4 kids under 4. 

Love these boys in matching pj's. 

My little men




Expired popcorn was good for some fun one afternoon.
And then a huge mess that was super fun for Charlie to help me vacuum up. :)

I love this little face. 

Berries, mom!!

"Imma eat all the berries, nom nom nom"

My guys snuggled up on the couch creatively

Charlie looks so grown up here in his cap

Che and Lizzy entertaining baby Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!