Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cornbelly's

Catherine and I packed up our four kids 3 and under and took them to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point for the last day it was open. Wow, we didn't know what to expect, and it was so much fun! It will definitely be a new tradition. We climbed a rickety set of stairs to take the big kids down the giant slide and I almost peed my pants when we caught air. 


I loved all these wooden playhouses and I had to take pictures for when Johnny builds a giant playhouse in our backyard. They were all for sale and at least a grand each.


Elizabeth and Charlie, frenemies/BFFs.


Liked this Ark style one a lot.

Inside the Ark- it had two levels.

Giant tractor wheel!


I loved this tube slide, although this play structure was stressing me out. It was giant and I had a hard time keeping an eye on Charlie and on George in the stroller at the same time. No likey.


A set of giant Lincoln Logs!


Love this little dude

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that place existed - looks magically fun for little ones...and adults :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!