Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Charlie, you're a star!

Our little Charlie is a finalist in the Utah Baby Guide Cutest Baby Contest!! Please vote for him and validate my belief that Charlie is indeed the cutest baby ever! It is so easy to vote, just visit this link, put your favorite three entries (one for each age category) in the subject line of an email and send to contest@utahbabyguide.com
(by January 25, 2010). Only one per email address will be accepted.


Charlie is number 20
(you don't have to vote in the other categories if you don't want.)


There are a bunch of prizes if he wins but mostly I just think it's fun! And come on, isn't he just the cutest?



3 comments:

  1. Of course he is the cutest. And I totally voted for him! Sure wish I could snuggle that cutie right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are too cute and so is your little guy!! I am going to follow you on here if you don't mind!! You can follow me as well, I would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted! love you Che!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!