Monday, October 27, 2008

This is one doodle that can't be undid, home skillet

We test drove our costumes at Liz and Steve's Halloween party on Friday. It was so fun to catch up and see friends we hadn't for a while. It was especially funny to get sidelong glances at my ENORMOUS and FAKE belly. The guys, especially, were reluctant to assume anything, so I got a lot of sincere (albeit confused) congratulations. I spent a lot of the night explaining that I was, indeed, pregnant, but the big, squishy belly I was sporting wasn't real.

Here we are as Juno MacGuff and Paulie Bleeker (I will have to get a full length photo of John- those shorts are REALLY short and he was the one pinning 'em up!)





And here's the movie poster:

11 comments:

  1. Serious that is the best costume I've seen yet! SO CUTE. Also I'm going to go ahead and ruin my baby gift idea for you (we have the same awesome taste in music so I figured it was my duty to give this to you.) I'm sending you a CD of Radiohead songs turned into lullabye's. IT IS SO SO SO GOOD. My kids love it, and I love it too, listen to every night on my pod. So whatever you do, don't buy it for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the costumes! You two look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny!!! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good costume! You always have the best ideas Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so so so so cool! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the best costume! You guys are too funny. I'm so sad we barely missed seeing you at the party

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, you are now one of the coolest couples ever... like there was really ever any doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are the best costumes i've seen! Congrats on the little one, I am so excited for you guys! Love you Barb, lets get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!