Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ethington Park Jewelry Sale



My wonderfully talented sister, Catherine, is having a jewelry sale this weekend! She is an artist and is incredibly fashionable, so when she began her jewelry business, Ethington Park, I knew she would create stylish, one-of-a-kind pieces!

I have been helping her prepare for this event, so I know first hand that she has a lot of beautiful merchandise- pearl, turquoise, silver, quartz- for affordable prices. I wear her jewelry all the time and always receive compliments! Ethington Park has several beautiful collections for fall and holiday!

Here's the info:

Ethington Park Boutique

Friday, October 17th 6pm-8pm
Saturday, October 18th 10am-3pm


2611 East 1300 South
Salt Lake City
*West Entrance*


Bring your friends!
Sorry, no credit cards.


If you can't make it to the boutique in person, please visit Catherine's Etsy shop, where she has beautiful pieces that you can buy and have sent to your door!

1 comment:

  1. wow. her jewelry is amazing! I love it! I wish I could afford it... maybe after we graduate... I will keep her in mind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!