Monday, September 08, 2008

August re-cap

We had a lot of fun during August, and it's been a long time coming to write about it.


We went to the new location of Red Robin A LOT when it first opened. We're always excited when somewhere different to eat opens near us (in this case, literally down the street). One night, we had a cousin date night with Cat, Richard, Christine and Ben.




Our annual ward party was at Sugarhouse park and it was so fun to hang out with our friends and especially to see all the new babies.



We took advantage of Amy and Blake actually living on this continent and Andrea being on break from nursing school and went bowling at the Union. It was like going back in time to our (early) college days.





Our extended family has been growing exponentially in the last few years. It seems like almost all the cousins are in the baby-making mode. Suddenly, infants and toddlers are everywhere you look! I am one of twenty Spencer cousins and it's beginning to be difficult for me to remember all of the great-grandchildren's names! They are really cute, though, and I love seeing all my aunts and uncles surrounded by babies!

My nephew, Sam (at age 4, he's one of the "older" great-grandchildren)



My cousin-in-law, John Wirthlin, and his youngest daughter (they have 3!) Claire



My cousin-in-law, Annie, holding her niece, Sarah.



Jack, with his dad, Joe.



My Uncle Stan, holding Grayson, and my Aunt Yvonne, holding Stone. They have had three new grandbabies in the last year, including their first granddaughter.



Jacob, age 4



Preston, age 3 (his mom is expecting his little brother in January)



Baby Grayson



Baby Stone

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Greg and baby! I can't believe I still haven't met Andrew!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!