Monday, April 21, 2008

Blogging blues/ life update

Recently I've been having the bloggy blues, where I want to read blogs, but just don't feel like blogging myself. I feel just kind of blah. It's not that I don't have things to write about, because I do, I just can't get into a blogging mood. Here's my list of things I should be telling you about:

-What it was like to visit Disneyland with 22 people, including 1 breastfeeding infant, 2 toddlers, three children under 8, 5 senior citizens, 4 electric scooters (Oh , the Jazzy! Oh, the Rascal!), 3 strollers, and no Johnny! A little different than my last experience there, which was on my honeymoon in the middle of January- just the two of us and we walked on every ride. (These are three of the four rascals on Rascals...)




-Sam's (John's little brother) Madrigals concert at good old East High. It made me feel old because it's been a long time since I was a senior in that high school.



-Hanging out with Allison and Steve, seeing their cute house, playing the Wii, and admiring Al's incredible baby-quilting skills. (Pop quiz- which girl in this picture is 7 months pregnant? If you guessed me, bugger off.)





-Receiving my cute swap package from Katie (loved it! It was PINK! It had CHOCOLATE!)



-The return of my favorite TV shows- The Office! 30 Rock! BONES!! (*Drool* David Boreanaz *drool*)




-Going to the Jordan River Temple with John's family and running into his mentor/favorite institute teacher ever, Brother Christensen

5 comments:

  1. I could have just died after the jazzy picture. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always sort of wanted a jazzy... Disneyland with 22 people- whhhheww! Did the leader of the group carry a flag so everyone could follow- and you all wore bright yellow t-shirts? I hope not. Ohh, and I LOVE your swap package. Nice work Katie! Pink and chocolate could it get better?? Don't get into a blogging blue mood because we missed you! Blog again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bones!

    Wow, that's a huge group at Disneyland.

    What's a swap package?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, we were at the Madrigals concert on Friday! Jesse's sister is in the group. Too bad we didn't see you. Remember the good ol' days of Anne Applegate; I miss her professionalism! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow barb - we're going to disneyland in just three weeks...and i think i'm going to need one of those scooters. i want to hear about your trip! i haven't been there since i was with you in high school!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!