Saturday, June 16, 2007

Welcome, Baby Girl!!

After a quick (7 hours total) labor, Susie and Brent welcomed their baby daughter to the world last night at 11:00 pm. I got to visit her today and she is so darling and beautiful! Her mom and dad want to make sure they choose the right name, so as of right now she is still unnamed. She weighs 6 lbs 13 oz and is 18 inches long.She has a little bit of hair and I think she has Susie's nose and Brent's mouth. She has one dimple in her right cheek and one in the left corner of her mouth. She's just perfect!! CONGRATS!!



Cousin Eliza and Auntie Emily



Beautiful mama and baby

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy you posted pictures of their sweet girl, I wanted to see her. Let me know when they name her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep you updated!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Darling! Little girls are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!