Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm going to Philly!!





I'm so excited! I'm going to visit my cute cute sister, Catherine, and her hubby, Richard, in Philadelphia in May! John and my mom are going, too and we're going to go to NYC for a few days, too! It will be such a fun vacation and so great to see Cat and Rich!! I've been there once before and it's such a neat place to visit- great history, beautiful forests and it's close to everything else! Here are some fun pics of my visit from last year. YAY!!!

7 comments:

  1. And when are you coming to Austin???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Lucky!!!! Tell Miss. Catherine HI from me and I miss her!! Its been far too long. That sounds like so much fun for you!! What are they doing in Philly??

    ReplyDelete
  3. They moved there for Richard's job and now they both work there. They'll eventually move to wherever he gets into Business School.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm coming to Austin as soon as my dad gives me some more frequent flier miles to use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I should talk to him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you...I lived down the street from you on Logan Ave...Got Barbara? Ring a bell? I just found you by insane blog hopping...pardon me while I go spy on you some more. -Casey

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll actually be in the SLC in four days for two months. Sushi anyone?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!