Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bragging about my babe

John's new start up company, Comma Development, is really starting to pick up speed! I'm so proud of him for having the guts to venture out on his own! He has a partner and they do all the functionality (the back-end stuff) and they contract with different graphic designers to do the "look and feel" (front end stuff). I feel like I've learned a lot of web jargon since knowing Johnny so I'm showing it off to you.
Check out his two latest sites for some examples of his handiwork.

Kassing Andrews is an advertising firm that John works closely with.
Tyson Daniel is one of the stars of Bravo's new show Shear Genius.
The bi-annualScrapbook USA Expo is a huge scrapbooking event at the South Towne Expo Center.

COMING SOON: The official Comma Development website!

3 comments:

  1. Thats awesome! Good for John. Tell him I say hi. And Barb! I know!...it was like every time we turned the TV on this weekend it was 'The Sound of Music'. And no matter what I just could not change the channel even though I had already watched it a ton. I was thinking the same, exact thing about understanding all the plot points. It was like watching a new movie. All the scenes that were heavy in dialouge were practically new to me. I had completely forgotten (or maybe just never understood) half of the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:33 AM

    Barb and John -
    Looks great! What a wonderful thing to be able to use such an obvious talent! I wish you both much success!
    Chels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed... I can barely do this whole blog thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!