Friday, March 02, 2012

Friends

We've had some fun get togethers this winter, only a fraction of which we actually photographed. 

John's cousin, Dan, and his wife, Sarah and their little girl Charlotte stopped by to meet Baby George. They call her Charlie, too, so I had to get a picture of the two Charlies.

 We got together with Melanie and Carolyn and their families around New Year's while Carolyn was in town. I've been friends with them since junior high! We didn't get a group picture, but I did get one of the kids on my cell phone.
 L-R Charlie and George, Melanie's little boy, Bronco, and Carolyn's little girl, Zoe. 
 While Amy was in town visiting, we got together at her parents' house on a Saturday night. It was just like the good old days of high school, except for the half dozen kids between us now! We even called Madelyn on speakerphone to include her in the fun. 

(L-R Andrea (and baby boy Buley), Amy and Kate, Susie and Phoebe,
 me and George, Suzanna and Kennedy, and Liz (and baby girl Payne). 

Another get together, this time at my house in February with Kim who was in town visiting.

L-R Andrea, Suzanna, me, George, Susie, Phoebe, Liz, Kim and Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!