Sunday, August 28, 2011

10 year reunion!


This has been the busiest, craziest summer of my life (including the two political campaigns I ran). One of the main reasons was because I was the co-chair of my ten-year-reunion and the other chair, our class president, moved to Portland at the beginning of the summer. We moved into our new house August 6th, the reunion was August 13th and I was nearly 37 weeks pregnant. Just a little crazy.

I had such great help from a dedicated committee made up almost entirely of pregnant moms or moms with young (infants!) children. Let's hear if for the ladies, we can get stuff done! I really could not have done it without Brynn, Liz, Katie (fearless president), Ashley and Courtney.

The night of the reunion Catherine (best sister ever) came to help and Johnny was his always incredible, hands-on help. I didn't get to talk much with either of them but I appreciated their help so much! I had so much fun greeting people at the door and chatting for a short while as they were checking in- I wish I could have talked with some people more!!

Here's a few pictures (thanks to Catherine- that was one of her main duties that night).

Our class president, Katie, and my faithful helper, Johnny, adjusting the speaker. This is the only pic I got of him that night!

Whitey and Amy
Brent and Susie
Sarah and Sam
Ashley, Romney, Jeff and Heather
Greg, Annalisa and me
me, Liz, Brynn, and Lindsey
Baby Sofie, Ryan and Ashley
Ashley, Anya, Krystal, and Roxanne (and some of their dates)
Nate, Abby and Abby

Mike and Catherine

3 comments:

  1. *sniff* You're all so grown up, and YOU LOOK LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad we missed it! Although, I am slightly OK with the fact that I didn't have to go to Joseph's high school reunion in my current state (pregnant!) I don't look nearly as good as you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are super woman. Could you possibly have another major event this summer? Seriously, your summer was packed full. Sorry I missed the reunion festivities -- hopefully a few of us out-of-staters can get together this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!