Thursday, July 07, 2011

Baby Emma!

We are so thrilled by our newest little niece, Emma Marie. She's so adorable and sweet and teeny! Congratulations to Mark and Chelsea and James, the proud parents and big brother. (My favorite thing? If you ask James what sound Emma makes he goes, "Wah." So funny.)

This is when we first got to meet and cuddle her- she was only two days old! What a little sweetheart!




Then I got to take a few pictures of her last week. Even as sleepy and floppy as she is (as all newborns are), she still showed off her gentle and calm personality. Even when she was crying, she would stop after a minute as soon as Chelsea touched her or picked her up. What a little dream.




Welcome to the family!

3 comments:

  1. OH my goooooooodness!!!! She is totally adorable!!! I want a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! She is gorgeous! Congrats to Chelsea and Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! She is just too sweet, I love the pictures when they are teeny tiny!

    xo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!