Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Someday, (hopefully soon) I will...

... update my blog with fun pictures and stories.

... socialize with friends.

... plant my vegetable garden and weed the front yard.

... start training for the pioneer trek in July.

... clean (really clean) my house.

... go on a date with my husband.

... help my sister-in-law recover from surgery and help my other sister-in-law when her kitchen floods.

... take Charlie on fun outings.

... take photographs.

... visit friends who have new babies (hello, Allison, Amy, Catherine, and so many more!)

... go grocery shopping and cook dinner.

... READ! Oh, how I miss reading!

Of course, first I must get through finals week (a total misnomer, by the way. It lasts much longer than a week!!) Wish me luck and enjoy the beautiful Spring for me!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, good luck, good luck! You have been working so hard and I know that you can do it. You are a busy Mom and student and doing an amazing job at both. Way to go! The end is so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on finals! I'm right behind with finals in three weeks. Fun times ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The count down until graduation is on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!