Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Photo Shoot Winners!!!

Photo from a few summers ago, just because I like it :)

I am excited to announce these! We've been hit by another bug here (winter, GO AWAY!) so I apologize for being a few days late.

I was so excited about all of these possible photo shoots and I couldn't possibly choose on my own. I turned to Random.org to choose for me.

Alrighty... here we go.

The first shoot goes to:
Comment #24- Heather!




Photo shoot #2:
Comment #24- Sjaanie!




Photo shoot #3:
Comment #7 - Cotter (who technically isn't a SLCer but is here often enough visiting that I included her. Plus, she's my pal.)




Because Lyndsay technically wasn't eligible, I decided to give away one more shoot.

Bonus shoot goes to:
Comment #6 Bart and Michelle!


Congrats, you guys! Please email me at getupandplayblog@gmail.com to schedule your shoot!

Thanks everyone for playing along! I really appreciated feeling validated in my new effort! As my thank you to you, anyone who commented on this post can schedule a mini-session for 30% off- only $35.00!!

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo! I never win anything! How fun! I'll email you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! We are so excited! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!