Sunday, February 14, 2010

Charlie's First Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's Day. In our family, we have a tradition of making it a family day. My Grandma Bonnie used to buy little presents for her kids and my mom always made us little valentines and got us gifts, too. I love that spin, it's much more fun to celebrate it as a family holiday than a romantic one!

We were pretty low-key this year because we're still getting over being sick. Charlie opened his valentine gift- new books- almost completely by himself. He's getting so big.




Could I love this little guy any more? What a cherub.




Daddy (check out that beard and the new spectacles!) and Che

Mommy and her little valentine

2 comments:

  1. What a good looking bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a great valentine's day! Love the quality of your photos...very nice. Your little guy is SOOO adorable, oh man!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!