Saturday, December 01, 2007

I am officially a nerd



Hanging out with Johnny all the time has really rubbed off on me. Case in point, I am about to write a techie post. Yup, all about the new Leopard (Mac's new operating system) and iLife '08. I never thought I would get to this point, but you see, John has instilled a love of great, user friendly products from Apple in me. The Apple love is getting so bad that I'm the one who will stop fast fowarding through commercials if I see a Mac and PC ad.

The best part of iLife is the new iPhoto. It is so sweet! You can organize your photos so much better than before- and I know a lot of you (like me) take a record number of photos.

I know I totally sound like a commercial, but I really enjoy things that make my life easier. I'm grateful to have my laptop back-it makes me feel connected to the world again.

2 comments:

  1. OOOh, look at meeee with my pretty laptoooop. OOH it has a big kitty OS, OOOOH.

    Oy, whoops, there's that jealousy thing AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping by from the fMh site...

    I know what you are saying about Leopard. My husband is the MAC geek, but even I get a little excited about how cool the new features are. However, I can't bring myself to sit through every single one of Job's presentations...I'll leave that to the nerd husband.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!