Sunday, December 02, 2007

Thankful for today...

-Snow
-Johnny's sweet testimony today in church
-Fun family (Thanks for dinner, Mark and Chelsea!)
-Watching Elf in my bed with my cute husband
-Receiving a bag of John's handmade childhood ornaments (Thanks, Sue!)
-Peppermint and Egg Nog flavored ice cream
-Finding a perfect gift for someone I love
-Watching Susie, Brent and Evelyn act out the Nativity story yesterday at our Stake Primary party (a very sweet and touching visual reminder of what this season is all about)
-Hot Cocoa
-The pretty pictures that John helped me hang up in our kitchen
-That I can borrow toilet paper from my parents first thing in the morning whenever I need to (like this morning...)
-Blogging and all the friends (new and old) I can keep in touch with through the magic of the internet

Hope you are all enjoying the season so far!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:12 PM

    ...and I'm thankful for Barbie! You're too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!