Monday, August 27, 2007

I am Pam...

Apparently, if I were on The Office, I would be Pam. Which is good in a way because who else would I want to be on the Office?? Kelly? Angela? No way! But I don't think I'm as painfully shy or repressed as Pam is... I have high hopes for her this season! Take the quiz!



Which Office Character Are You?

You are Pam. You are sweet and likable, but your shyness makes it hard for you to express yourself sometimes. Regardless, you are always there for your friends and will usually come out of your shell to help anyone.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:17 AM

    Cute Barbie! I love Pam and I TOTALLY have high hopes for her this season too. I took the test and it turns out, I am Ryan. "....You are extremely smart and perceptive, and it irritates you to no end when inferior people try to tell you what to do. Sometimes, though, your critical eye makes you come off as aloof and bitter to others, and it may take awhile for people to get to know you."

    Not too far off the mark, unfortunately for me. Thx for showing me this. Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the quiz and I am Ryan, too! Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... I was Jim. I can't wait for the new season as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Jim, but my husband was Ryan. We both think Ryan is annoying. . .what does that tell you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!