Monday, August 20, 2007

Friends reunion


Amy and Blake have been living in England these past few months and are moving to Chicago in a week, so we took the opportunity to get together before they leave again! It was so fun to have dinner, catch up, get to know each other's spouses and dates and just hang out together!! (We missed you, Mads and Cody!) PS- WOW are my walls GREEN!!

Clockwise from Left: Liz and her boyfriend, Eric; Andrea and her date, Brooks; John and Barb; Susie, baby Evelyn, and Brent; Blake and Amy; Suzanna and Jeris

9 comments:

  1. So fun to see all of you cute kids. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Cindy comment was from me. My friend was signed in when I wrote that. I do think it is fun to see everyone in this picture. I hope you are doing well. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun, we're sad to miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all of those cute Kappa girls! Thanks for sharing th epic. ..it's fun to see you are all looking as cute as ever! Tell Andrea and Suzie hello from me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun get togethers are with friends. We need to have more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next time, we'll have a GIANT get together with everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I envy pictures like this. . .I remember back when I was a party animal(?)! It is always great to see the regular faces, as well as those less common, posted on blogs. Just so you know I think the green walls are very you and might I add who is the cute guys gripping Liz's hand? Do not worry still happily married!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun! I am jealous you got to see Amy. You all look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!