Saturday, May 02, 2015

California trip- January 2015

Bonnie was the best little travel companion for this trip! I went to California to support, teach and train my doTERRA team members there. Kate and Jeff went, too, and took their kids, but mostly I was on my own with Bonnie. It was great to get some alone time and quality time with her, but truthfully, I missed my family like crazy!

Just waiting to board our flight




It was perfect time to leave Salt Lake- it was so gray and cold and polluted and gross
Getting better...

Sunny California... ahhh



So funny and fun to run into my friend, Katy, on her way to Disneyland with her mom and kids. We were on the same flight and using the same rental car place.

Taking our monthly picture in a hotel room- beautiful Bonnie, 6 months old!



Kate and I squeezed in one little pool session with the kiddos














Sink baths are pretty fun







Some of my team at one of our classes! Sharron, Brandi, new friend Oxana, and Carissa


Cutest little breakfast date at the hotel with a poolside view





Giant (aloe?) plant!


Lemons growing in someone's front yard- California is such a showoff

My sweet boys having so much fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house with Uncle Sam and Grandma Sue




We went to the Spectrum mall which is so fun- Ferris wheel, carousel- can't wait to take the boys there one day. 


Just hanging with my niece, Scarlett






I love Jude's "cheese" face








I had a free evening to myself and even though the traffic was a little bad, I drove 20 minutes to get to Newport Beach. I was so lucky- I got there just in time for sunset. It's been so long since I've been to the ocean and I really forgot what it was like- so powerful and enormous and beautiful. It was great to reconnect to nature in that way. 







Bonnie made lots of friends at the beach... :)


And then I was back in Salt Lake, where thankfully, the air had cleared a bit. I couldn't wait to squeeze my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!