Thursday, August 14, 2014

Baby's first pool day!

We are lucky enough to have a group of friends that meets regularly for playgroup. This summer, one of the friends is living in her in-laws' home while they serve on a mission for their church. This home has a gorgeous pool that they are generously sharing with us! It's been so fun to have a non-crowded place to swim all summer, especially while I was so pregnant!

When Bonnie was one week old we went swimming. I recruited lots of help to make it happen and rolled in like Kanye West with a giant entourage- our babysitter, Abby, her little sister, Libby, my niece, Lily, and my Mom all came along to lend a hand. It was so relaxing and fun- I wish I had that many helpers every day!

(sun)bathing beauty



Mae, Libby, Charlie, Lily

Hot tub pals- George, Sam and James

This was also our last outing with Lily before she moved to Baltimore! So bittersweet. 


The pregnant playgroup mamas have all delivered except for Jess- hang in there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!