Wednesday, October 09, 2013

George got the sickies- May 2013

George got a nasty little bug in the spring. He had a crazy high fever, at times it was 104 degrees. I called the pediatrician's office and the nurse told me that at his age, even a fever that high is still considered a normal (not "high") fever. I couldn't believe it. 



He fell asleep on the couch right next to me and Charlie- something he never does

I kept trying to get Georgie to take Tylenol but he would cry and spit it out every time. In the doctor's office, we tried it again and he threw it up all over his clothes. They gave me this tiny gown for him and he was so adorable in it that I just had to document it. I was grateful that I could use essential oils on him to bring down his fever, because he really wasn't tolerating anything else. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!