Sunday, October 09, 2011

George's first family outing





When George was only 10 days old, we took a family outing to Silver Lake. The canyon was beginning to feel autumnal and we loved the chance to wear sweatshirts, smell crisp air and enjoy the beautiful mountains before the snow comes. Charlie loved running on the boardwalk and George slept the whole time snuggled in the BabyHawk on my chest. I felt so lucky to be in that beautiful place with my little family. We had to take a circuitous route to avoid a moose hanging out on the trail and in our backtracking ran into a pair of silver-haired couples who fawned over my babies, making me puff up with pride. We lunched at Silver Fork Lodge- it was our first time there but we'll definitely be repeat customers. It was a perfect day.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!