Thursday, March 15, 2007

Mash-ups and other fun stuff

I love spring! Everything just seems a little bit better! Today I was cruising around in my car with the windows down rocking out to the radio and just loving life! People were wearing shorts and flip-flops on campus today, my classes let out early, there were good songs on the radio, and even traffic didn't seem as bad! Wow, I guess I'm just in a really good mood! Well, anyway, I was listening to the radio and every day at 5:15 the new DJ on 101.9 does a mash-up which usually has me laughing as well as singing along. The funniest combinations end up sounding really good! Here's a link to some of the mash-ups they play. Unfortunately, the awesome one they played today ("Stand By Every Breath You Take") isn't up there yet, but you can here it on YouTube. Hope you all have a beautiful spring day wherever you may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!