Friday, June 29, 2012

Feeling like a change...

Hello, wonderful blog readers. For the past little while I have been feeling a gentle nudging to try making this blog private and for a smaller audience. Nothing negative has happened (no creepy comments or weird people showing up at the family reunion) but it's just a thought that has weighed on my heart. I want to be able to write more freely and knowing exactly who my audience is will allow me that. Please email me at getupandplayblog at gmail dot com if you'd like an invitation. I hope you won't feel shy about asking!

8 comments:

  1. me please :) love your happy, honest and inspiring blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my only worry/objection is that when you go private, your posts won't show up in my Google Reader and I will probably miss so many!

    does blogspot have an option where new posts automatically can be sent to readers via email? I think there's something like that, though it might have a limit, like, you can only send it to 6 email addresses. My cousin got around this by using our family email address as one of the 6--one address sends to 100+ people!--but I'm not sure how to go about creating this kind of family-email-alias. maybe Johnnie knows?

    so, if it's at all possible, I would like to request to be one of those 6 email-recipients. I realize that, with older family members who are not as experienced with blogging, we may have to raffle off those 6 spots, but I would like to be in the raffle.

    I would really, really hate to miss a single post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love an invitation please :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!