Thursday, August 19, 2010

MahMaw and BahPaw

We had so much fun with my parents while they were in town! Charlie just loved having both grandmas and grandpas around. My dad has already returned to the UAE but we still have my mom for another month.


Reading books with Grandpa. Charlie loved playing with Grandpa, especially in the early morning (they're both early birds). Charlie could say "Grandpa" by the end of my Dad's trip. It sounds like "Bah Paw". Cute.



Just out of a bath and snuggling with Grandma. Charlie's version of "Grandma" is more like "Mah Maw".




Playing in the hose (and a makeshift "pool") outside with Grandpa was a daily occurrence. My dad whipped the yard into shape while he was here- I'm so grateful because we haven't been able to keep up with the yard like my parents do.



1 comment:

  1. Isn't so nice to have grandparents around, but it makes it twice as hard when they have to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!