Monday, September 24, 2007

Such a nice guy...

I was sick this weekend and John couldn't have been sweeter to me! He brought me medicine, unpacked and set up a humidifier next to my bed, let me sleep all day, made me drink lots of water, brought me clean pj's, made soup, and was generally the best husband ever!! When I was feeling up to it, we went on a walk on the golf course in the gloomy rain and just enjoyed being together! We rarely get to spend quality time together because our lives are so crazy right now, so it was super fun to just hang out and talk! We even did a little golf ball hunting for old times' sake (John was a pro golf ball hunter in his youth.)

Today, I'm not quite well, but I'm definitely on the mend thanks to some TLC from Johnny boy!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet hubby!! I love moments like those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a good husband! i hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweetie. I remember my brother dragging me golf ball hunting as a kid, on that same golf course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet husband....

    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!